- Wed: Check in XONA Resort - Room Views
- Thurs: Grayhawk - Course View
- Thurs Night: La Noche Grande Buffet dinner
- Fri: Troon North - Course View
- Fri Afternoon: Field Trip TBD
- Sat: TPC Scottsdale - Course View
- Sat: Night: ChuckWagon Cookout - GOLF SMARTER Live episode featuring
special guest Jeff Ritter
- Sun: Kierland - Course View
- Sun Afternoon/Evening: Departure
- 4 nights accommodations
(includes tax and resort fees)
- Private Bedroom/Bathroom in shared Suite
- Common Living Room, Dining Room,
and fully furnished Kitchen
- Daily Breakfast Buffet
- 4 Rounds of Golf
- Transportation to/from golf courses
- 2 Group Dinners
(excluding alcoholic beverages)
- 1 Group Field Trip (tbd)
- GOLF SMARTER golf shirt
- Dozen Dixon Earth Golf Balls
- GOLF SMARTER For Members Only
Membership (if not already a Member)
Activities for Non-Golfing Partners
Shake off the winter and join us for a GOLF SMARTER Adventure in Scottsdale, Arizona. It will be a great time playing with podcast host Fred Greene and other GOLF SMARTER Members.
This Adventure will showcase the challenge and beauty that is Arizona golf. The full itinerary, links and details are listed on the right.
Our base will be the exquisite XONA Resort Suites. Combining the amenities of a vacation condominium with all the services of a resort hotel, XONA Resort Suites has large comfortable beds and big rooms with free Wi-Fi and HD TVs. Each four-bedroom suite provides the comfort of your own private bedroom and bathroom with a common living room, dining room and fully furnished kitchen.
Deadline for Registration:
Fri, Jan 7, 2011
Arrival: Wed, 2-9-11
Departure: Sun, 2-13-11
Scottsdale, AZ and XONA
Suites not included.)
Travel Insurance Available
Make it a Valentine's Day getaway! Please invite your partner to join us, whether they play or not. We've arranged specific activities for non-players, including a day of total indulgence at the Willow Stream Spa at the AAA Five-Diamond Fairmont Scottsdale Princess.
But there's more!! Recent GOLF SMARTER guest, Jeff Ritter, hailed for his unique approach to coaching, will join us for dinner and a recording session. This is your chance to ask the questions!
Other after-golf events include a field trip (tbd), group dinners, and hanging out at the pool.
Bring your spouse, partner, buddies, or come alone. Bring a foursome and have a full suite to yourselves. And this time no one has to sleep on the floor or couch!
We've arranged the tee-times, meals and accommodations; all you have to do is show up.
Questions? Contact Fred.